A striking combination of form and function, the Tellus will impress you with its spectacular design and immaculate attention to detail.
- First-of-its-kind residential mixed-use building to seek LEED® Gold certification in Arlington, VA
- 254 luxury residences
- 8,127 square feet of office space
- 4,354 square feet of retail
- 2,527 square feet of flexible office/retail space
- Highly desirable amenities, including an all-glass lobby and a 26,145-square-foot outdoor garden plaza
- 16 floors featuring distinctive architecture and scenic views of Washington, DC
- A $75,000 public art project in partnership with the Arlington Department of Parks Recreation and Cultural Resources
- Business and fitness center
- Two blocks from the Court House Metro station
- WiFi in all residents’ common areas
- Breathtaking rooftop pool
The first residential mixed-use building in Arlington, VA, to seek LEED Gold certification, the Tellus employs sophisticated green building principles, including renewable energy sources; energy-efficient materials; water-saving features; sustainable landscaping; and advanced recycling systems. Bicycle and Smart car options will be available for residents.